Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Pages

How To: Let People See Your Followers + Get Followers :)

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and before we get started let me apologize for my inactivity! I've just been mroe focused on school and the AJD :l. But I'll try to start posting more frequently on this blog AND I've also added a new portion where you can request certain topics and I'll write a post about it! 

And for today's post I've decided to to a quick little way about how to let people follow you and a way for your readers to see how many and who follows your blog! So let's get started!

How To Let People Follow You

1. First go to your blogger Dashboard and select "Layout" on the left sidebar 

2. Next, go to one of your sidebars and click "Add a Gadget"

3. Scroll down until you see a "Followers" button. Click on the little blue plus button next to it! 

4. Now, you can customize the title of your followers gadget. (Or you could name your followers) IDK, do whatever you want for that slot! xD

5. And your done! Be sure to hit Save so you save your progress. Then, click View Blog and you should see your followers pop up!

I hope this helped! Sorry if a lot of people know how to do this, it's pretty simple overall :D Thanks for reading and happy blogging!

~popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To: Change the Date and Time of Your Post

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here C: Today's topic is one not known by many, but can prove useful in many cases.  I'll give you an example:...